[sane-devel] GIMP lpugin

Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:14:15 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 07:18:47AM +0000, Jim George wrote:
> 	I elected to install the GIMP plugin when I did the CMMi (configure,
> Make, Make Install) bit but gimp doesn't appear to see the plugin.

Are you talking about xsane or xscanimage (sane-frontends)? Anyway,
configure will tell you if it finds the gimp headers and library.
Usually you don't need to tell configure manually to use gimp.

Did you set the link in the gimp plugin directory (see man
xscanimage/xsane)? Which error messages are displayed in your terminal
window if you start gimp from there?