[sane-devel] Plans for an updated avision backend (HP7400+HP5300+Minolta Scan Dual II+???)

Martin Jelínek mates@sirrah.troja.mff.cuni.cz
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:58:18 +0100

I attach a attach.c source with parsed output at debug level 3, raw bytes
moved to debug level 5.

mates

Jose Paulo Moitinho de Almeida, Wed Nov 14, 2001 at 11:20: