[sane-devel] UMAX 2200 USB support

Rene Rebe rene.rebe@gmx.net
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:29:55 +0100

Hi.

Libusb is already used by gphoto2 but it is rather tricky to handle
the permissions of the usbfs files to let normal-users access the
camera ... (I would like to see it using devfs and so control permissions
by the devfsd ...). Configureing my brother's USB Epson Scanner was easier
... - But I would like to see a general way how to use the USB, too.