[sane-devel] Re: Weird vertical stripes on Microtek ScanMakerX12USL (sane-1.05)

Karsten Festag karsten.festag at t-online.de
Mon Nov 12 19:42:30 GMT 2001

Hi,

I am currently try to solve the problems with the X12USL. The colored stripes
look somewhat similar on all devices so I think it is not a hardware problem.
What I urgently need is a log of the data that is transferred via SCSI when
scanning with the windows (or Mac?) driver. I managed this for my scanner by
using a patched version of wine running the original windows drivers and Levente
Novak managed this for his scanner too. I don't know what is possible on a Mac,
but if you have an idea, please let me know! There seems to be a growing
interest in sopport of the X12USL, so it will be worth the work.

Regards

Karsten