[sane-devel] Re: Microtek SANE bug and fix for ADF

Karsten Festag karsten.festag at t-online.de
Tue Nov 20 23:14:12 GMT 2001

Hi all,

I included the patch and hope it will solve the problem with crashing the
X-server. I experienced this too one or two times when canceling a scanimage
via ctrl-c but didn't follow it. I also have some experimental code for the
X12USL in there, don't expect too much but if possible, please test the new
version (microtek2_20011120.tar.gz on my homepage
http://home.t-online.de/home/karsten.festag) and send me a logfile of the
session as described in the manpage.

As for the SCSI-trace: I managed to get the original windows driver running
under linux with the emulator program 'wine'. It is possible to log the
commands with the normal version of wine; I patched it to see also the data,
not only the commands.

Regards,

Karsten