[sane-devel] UMAX 2200 USB support

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Wed Nov 21 20:18:31 GMT 2001

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 01:20:05PM -0600, Frank Zago wrote:
> The sanei_usb support is incomplete for that scanner. It needs to
> send control messages to prepare the bulk transfer. I can add that to
> sanei_usb though. The usb1220u already has that.

This would be nice. I didn't do it because I don't have a device that
needs control messages so I couldn't test it. This needs Linux 2.4.13,
right? At least with 2.4.10 there was no support.

Try to do it so it doesn't harm non-linux systems and systems that
don't support the ioctl calls. Copying code from the detection
function should work :-)