[sane-devel] driver for LM983x based scanners - V0.40-7

Karl Heinz Kremer khk at khk.net
Thu Nov 29 22:25:34 GMT 2001

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 09:31:26PM +0100, Jaeger, Gerhard wrote:
> I hope to get some info from the Canon, Epson and Umax guys...

What type of information are you looking for? So far EPSON has not
released any information about the Perfection 1250, but I can certainly
try to ask questions as long as I know what to ask for. I have zero
experience with the LM983x chips or scanners based on these chips, so
I need somebody to tell me what to do...

Karl Heinz

Karl Heinz Kremer                                  khk at khk.net
PGP Key at                 http://www.khk.net/download/khk.asc
EPSON Sane Backend:                    http://www.khk.net/sane