[sane-devel] Re: Please review patch for net.c

wls@astro.umd.edu wls@astro.umd.edu
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:33:01 -0400 (EDT)

mh <crapsite@gmx.net> said:
> the attached patch is an attempt to solve the byte order problem with the=
>  net
> backend. (... and like always,  this might be complete crap :)
> Someone who actually has problems with endianess should give it a try.
> The diff was made against net.c from CVS yesterday evening.=20
> (patch net.c net_endian.diff)

I tried it and it works for me! (backend sparc running Solaris 7, frontend
xsane-0.79 on PC running Mandrake 8.0 -- both running sane-backend 1.0.5).

Bill Sebok      Computer Software Manager, Univ. of Maryland, Astronomy
	Internet: wls@astro.umd.edu	URL: http://www.astro.umd.edu/~wls/