[sane-devel] Can't scan full page docs

Fri, 5 Oct 2001 21:52:13 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 06:47:42PM -0500, Bill Pool wrote:
> On my xsane GUI 0.79, I don't get the "flatbed" option that you see in the
> documentation pictorials of xsane.

The visible options depend on the backend and scanner. E.g. the mustek
backend will only provide a "scanning source" option if there is a
choice: e.g. faltbed and automatic document feeder or transparency
adapter.

> I have an Artec AM12S flat bed scanner.  Every time I scan a full page
> document it only scans:
>
> 7.93in X 6.20in is there a way to change this to an 8.5 X 11 in document?

I don't know about that backend/scanner. Can you move the sliders for
geometry to 0/0 8.5x11 inches or is the limit visible there?