[sane-devel] hp-backend v0.95 released

Marcus Eger eger.m@gmx.de
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:50:45 +0200

Hi,

I've got a hp6300 running and just upgraded to the v0.95 backend.
The command

scanimage --lamp-off -d hp:/dev/usbscanner

does not switch off the lamp (maybe it does for a short moment) but
soon starts a scan from the command line.
Is this intended? Anyhow - how can I switch off the lamp?
Thanks

	Marcus

--