[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1650 -- height of scan area?

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:04:31 -0400

--n8g4imXOkfNTN/H1

This is a bug in the firmware, the scanner reports only half the=20
scanning area. I am adding a configuration option to the config
file to override this bogus value. Is it possible that you also
get wrong colors?=20

Can you please send me the output of the following command (I'm=20
trying to find all firmware versions with this problem):
cat /proc/bus/usb/devices

Karl Heinz