[sane-devel] microtek2 backend for SANE-1.0.6

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@t-online.de
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:31:09 +0200

Hi all,
I think the microtek2 backend is ready to include its newest version
microtek2_20011023.tar.gz into SANE-1.0.6.
It is available from:
http.//home.t-online.de/home/karsten.festag

Henning, would you please add this to the CVS? I also updated the
microtec2.desc and  .man files.

What's new since the version for SANE-1.0.5?

-bugfix for scsi_read_image_status - supports now the old and the new
 method
-improved backend-calibration supports brightness and contrast settings
 and color balancing
-enable 12 bit per color scanning with Scanmaker 9600XL (and other types
 that use the segreg pixel transfer format and support 12 bit,
untested).
 10 bit does not work yet.
-make C6 USB work

Please, if possible test this backend on all available devices
before code freeze on 29.Oct (I know, this is soon)!

Best Regards
Karsten Festag