[sane-devel] Scanner not recoginzed by Sane

Peter Kirchgessner peter@kirchgessner.net
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:30:16 +0100

Hi Ray,

it seems that you are running into the same problem like other people.
Currently there are some reports about problems with SCSI-devices on
some new 2.4.x kernels. I dont't know a solution. You should watch the
sane-devel mailing list if someone can find one.

--Peter

http://www.kirchgessner.net