[sane-devel] Is Trust SCSI Connect 19200 single-pass?

Johnny Ernst Nielsen j.e.nielsen@iname.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:57:38 +0100

> I have one and it works.  If single pass means just one scan with the
> lamp, then it is a single pass scanner.

That is exactly what I mean.
Thanks for answering my question.

> The only problem is that
> you have to run it off of a standard scsi controller...

Fine enough. I already have an Adaptec SCSI controller.

>...with no other
> devices on it.

Too bad. Then this scanner is not for me.
I have a CD-R and a hard disk on the controller also.
I don't want to spend the expencive money on a controller for the scanner
alone.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards

Johnny :o)