[sane-devel] Download problem @ ftp.mostang.com/pub/sane/sane-1.0.5

Graeme Nichols GraemeNichols at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 5 06:19:04 BST 2001

Hello Henning,

Thanks very much for the info. I certainly wouldn't dispute it was my
problem, I've made my share of errors in my time.

Tim's given me a pointer to an RPM so I'll give that a go.

Cheers,

Graeme.

On 9/27/01, 11:02:24 PM, Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning at meier-geinitz.de>
wrote regarding Re: [sane-devel] Download problem @
ftp.mostang.com/pub/sane/sane-1.0.5:

> Hi,

> On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 05:24:59AM +0000, Graeme Nichols wrote:
> > Maybe my problem but I don't think so as I tried both StarOffice &
> > Netscape to download sane-1.0.5 from ftp.mostang.com/pub/sane/sane-1.0.5.

> It works for me.

> >  The server said that it was the wrong file type and refused to serve up.

> Maybe you tried to download the directory
ftp://ftp.mostang.com/pub/sane/sane-1.0.5/