[sane-devel] Canoscan FB360U

Simon Heywood simon.heywood at physics.org
Sun Oct 14 16:41:54 BST 2001

On Sat, 13 Oct 2001, nathan rutman wrote:
> I've got some preliminary communication going with the USB Canoscan
> FB360U.  I can run the motors and turn on the lamp in various pretty
> colors.  I'm going to continue working on it, but if anyone's interested
> in what I have so far let me know.

I'm certainly interested! See the scanner link from
http://www.simonheywood.org.uk/ for details of what I've been up to.

> Or, if you know USB and have some idea why control transfers wouldn't
> work after my first bulk transfer (they work fine before), that would
> also be helpful.

I'm actually in the process of moving house having just started a job in
Reading (England), and I'll lose access to the Internet for at least a
week, but hopefully I'll be able to start thinking about the scanner
situation eventually.

S.