[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1650 -- height of scan area?

Karl Heinz Kremer khk at khk.net
Fri Oct 19 01:04:31 BST 2001

This is a bug in the firmware, the scanner reports only half the
scanning area. I am adding a configuration option to the config
file to override this bogus value. Is it possible that you also
get wrong colors?

Can you please send me the output of the following command (I'm
trying to find all firmware versions with this problem):
cat /proc/bus/usb/devices

Karl Heinz