[sane-devel] snapscan (agfa 1236s) not working since 1.0.4 --- solved

Michal Maruška mmc@maruska.dyndns.org
10 Apr 2002 20:05:47 +0200

Oliver Schwartz <Oliver.Schwartz@gmx.de> writes:

> As a first test, you could try to disable the send_diagnostic command - it
> doesn't seem to work for all models. To do this, open snapscan-scsi.c and find
> the function send_diagnostic(). Change the lines

i disabled.
It works now (i have got 2 of this model). So you think the diagnostic cmd was
introduced in that version (and i compiled 2 CVS snapshots w/ 1.0.4 version
number)? And i am the only one to use 1236?

Anyway, thank you very much! I am glad to use a version w/ Gray instead of
GreyScale :) and other (who knows which) enhancements.