[sane-devel] Last call for new backends

Major A andras@users.sourceforge.net
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:04:56 +0100

Henning,

> The only pending new backend I heard from recently is coolscan2, which
> had some comments from me and Frank. If it's ready now, please mail
> me.

There are some issues pending still, I'll fix them soon, probably over
the weekend. Here are the current "critical" issues from the TODO,
these are the ones from Frank's and your comments that I haven't
corrected yet:

- check return values (xmalloc etc.)
- buffer line if maxlen too small
- run indent -gnu
- proper version numbers in files, CVS $Id-s

What's the procedure of including the backend into CVS?

Does it help you if I compile the code on an two different alpha
platforms (Tru64 5.1 and Debian GNU/Linux)? These are the only non-i86
machines I have direct access to.

  Andras

Major Andras
    e-mail: andras@users.sourceforge.net