[sane-devel] Xsane save to postscript problem

Jesse Wagner Jesse Wagner" <beansack@fastmail.fm
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:52:24 +0000

>I use xv to test if ps files look ok. xv does display the defined bounding >box.  I think gv tries to display it on a page and does not take accurate >values from the bounding box.

When I use the postscript files with fax to create its special tiff
files they look terrible.  Looking at them with ggv there is only one
zoom factor in whick they look normal;1.4x. In gv no zoom can help.  As
for xv, I can't get a pdf to open in it.

By bounding box do you mean the dotted line that defines the scanned
area?  If you do, how would gv not understand it, since the image is a
postscript file and out of xsane?
--
  Jesse Wagner
  beansack@fastmail.fm