[sane-devel] MacOS client

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm@lineone.net
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:31:28 +0100

Quite understandable, but as a member of the Association For Free Software,
I cannot recommend it as a tool unless it is Free and Free, so I was
wondering if there is an alternative.

I am not implying that your tool is or is not good, but in the wider goals
I want my software to be Free, and my clients expect it.

If there is not one, I might try and start a project to build one, but my
programming skills only reside in Delphi/Pascal/Lasarus (Yes, Kylix is not
Free either).

At 07:23 PM 4/19/02 +1000, Mick Barry wrote:
>Understood.
>Unfortunately I'd find it a bit hard to feed my family if I made all my
>work freely available :-)

Martyn Ranyard
Free Software Advocate

icq - 122500800