[sane-devel] xsane-0.86 released

Oliver Rauch oliver.rauch@rauch-domain.de
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:54:22 +0200

Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 12:15:12AM +0200, Oliver Rauch wrote:
> > xsane-0.86 is released.
>
> FYI: none of the mirrors has 0.86 yet.

I do this once for xsane-0.86 to get a total count of downloads on xsane.org
because I do not have any information how much downloads are done from the
mirrors.

> >  - added %%Pages: 1 1 to header of postscript files in xsane-save.c
>
> gv/ggv still show nothing when antialias is turned on...
> Maybe a problem with my version of ghostscript (6.53)?

I hoped this could help because it solved a problem with kghostview
that crashed without the %%page comment.

I can not reproduce any problems with ps files created by xsane.
I have an old postscript book and do not find any bugs in the
ps files created by xsane, but may be I am too blind.

Bye
Oliver

--
Homepage:	http://www.rauch-domain.de