[sane-devel] ADF Scanning

Brent Hasty blueeagle1@crosswinds.net
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:21:07 -0700

On Tuesday 13 August 2002 18:42, Brent Hasty wrote:
I have a HP 6350c with ADF.  I am trying to do some Digital Document
Archiving.
What is the slickest method of scanning multiple page 2 sided documents, and
saving them as filename000x.png?

--
"The place of the material world in the universe is that of an exquisitely
beautiful precipitate or varied cloud-work in the universal Ęther, determined

Brent Hasty
http://www.Hasty-Solutions.com