[sane-devel] mustek_pp-11.alpha with gphoto2 problem

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter@gmx.net
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:16:40 +0200

You must install the header package of gphoto2 before building the
package, probably it works with one of the following commands:

    apt-get install gphoto2-devel
    apt-get install gphoto2-dev
    apt-get install libgphoto2-devel

This package contains the "gphoto2-config" program and all other files
needed to compile a program using the gphoto2 library.

    Till