[sane-devel] Primax USB Colorado 19200 Drivers

Jason Zaphyr storm3 at twlakes.net
Mon Aug 5 00:54:40 BST 2002

Can someone please help to get the Primax USB Colorado 19200 Scanner
driver into the sane project...

This is the only crutch keeping me from staying inside Mandrake Linux
all the time.  I hate running back to XP to scan something everytime.

Please someone help I'm begging I have been waiting a long time
patiently watching the beta drivers development page and it seems he has
all but stopped work..  And the patches will not work with my updated
kernel level... so I'm stuck..

any help would be greatly appreciated.

StOrM3 at twlakes.net