[sane-devel] devices and backends

John Doe mail_men@softhome.net
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:37:18 +0100

OK,
is it right, I have von 100 percent security that in every situation
the -d command in scanimage runs!?
My program is for blind person like an windows reading system only on
the better OS!! hehehe!
My biggest problem are the scanner and the speech!! I develop this
system on PPC!! and their are not many TTS!!
The scanner is, that I must automatic every point, like write into the
conf files and so on!!
I have hope that this point is realized with scanimage!!
We make an system inclusive the OS Linux or BSD!! So that the blind
person only must put the CD in the drive!!

Thanks for helping!!
Raphael

Am Montag, 09.12.02, um 18:20 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Henning
Meier-Geinitz: