[sane-devel] scanport 3000 scanner

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:08:40 +0100

Hi,

I've no idea what kind of device it is, but the SerialNumber
RTS8801B reminds me of a RealTek Chip RTL8801 which in fact
is a scanner chip. It is used in the low cost Plustek S6 device.
But there's currently no driver available nor source code or tech.
documentation....

Bring the scanner back an get a supported one.
Gerhard