[sane-devel] ADF through SANE API

Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:29:09 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 01:03:40PM +0530, Abhishek Nayani wrote:
> 	We have an HP 5194C USB Scanner with ADF facility. Currently
> we are able to use sane to scan images. How can I enable ADF using the
> sane API ? I have gone through the sane api manual, but found no specific
> option for it.

The SANE standard version 1 doesn't have a well-known option for the
usage of an ADF. Usually option "source" is used, however. See
"scanimage --help" for all the options your backends provides for your
specific scanner.

By the way, is the scanner supported by the SANE hp backend? I can't
find it in the list.