[sane-devel] RE: (Big?) Problem with fork() in OSX

Jaeger, Gerhard gerhard@gjaeger.de
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:46:33 +0100

As the Plustek backend is not the only one that forks
a reader process, the question should be how can this be solved
for OSX?
Any ideas?
One might be the approach to have two versions one using
the fork and one without (USE_FORK i.e. nec.c)...

But I thought, that fork duplicates the entire process environment...

Gerhard