[sane-devel] OT: Needing specs for HP ScanJet 3400C

Carsten Neumann deltor@snafu.de
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:00:06 +0100

Hi all,

recently I got a used HP ScanJet 3400C without User's Manual and -
even worse - without AC adapter.

Now I need to know the input voltage of the scanner to find a suitable su=
bstitute
for the power supply.

On HP's scanner site I can only find the _input_ voltage of the _AC adapt=
er_, which is of
course completely useless - nothing about the scanner's input voltage and=
 max. current.

Could someone please tell me the needed specifications.
a) Voltage
b) Maximum current
c) Kind of voltage - AC/DC, regulated/not regulated.

Thank you in advance

=09Carsten
--=20
Certify your minority, support spyware!
Soon to come as TCPA and Palladium from Microsoft & Co.