[sane-devel] Plustec 19200S problem

Robert Jaworski RmanX@gmx.de
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 18:36:20 +0100 (MET)

Hello Henning and others,

now it is working. What I did?
Before I have installed the rpms RedHat, I have tried the original and the
fresh beta.
Now I have compiled the sources. It compiled and run without any problem. So
maybe I am too stupid to install rpm or the rpms are broken.

thanks for your support.

Robert

PS: scanimage -L gave me no output even with SANE_DEBUG_ARTEC=255, this is
why I did not post the output. During scanning I can hardly access my pc, is
this normal? I'll try some different configuration.