[sane-devel] Current list of supported platforms

Franz Bakan Franz Bakan" <fbakan@gmx.net
Sat, 02 Feb 2002 21:11:22 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 2 Feb 2002 18:23:08 +0100, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

>The current list of supported platforms for sane can be found here:
>Please check if your platform is listed and if it is tested with SANE
>1.0.7. If it isn't listed (or only tested with older versions of sane)
>please test the latest CVS snapshots:
>Is the entry for OS/2 correct also for SANE 1.0.7?

Yes the entry is correct.

Sane 1.0.7 also compiles with GCC 3.0.2 and installs on OS/2
if I change manually LIBLIB_FUCS in backend\Makefile from

LIBLIB_FUNCS = alloca getenv getopt getopt1 isfdtype sigprocmask snprintf \
        strdup strndup strsep usleep vsyslog inet_ntop

LIBLIB_FUNCS = getopt getopt1 isfdtype \
        strndup strsep usleep inet_ntop

but the gcc 3.0.2 version does not work correct with my mustek-scanner.
When the picture is scanned (which works correct!)
 stderr says :  sane_read: Unknown SANE status code 128
Epson backend works without problems.

emx - gcc 2.8.1 - version does not have this problem.

Bye
Franz