[sane-devel] Re: Current list of supported platforms

Michael Piotrowski mxp@dynalabs.de
Sun, 03 Feb 2002 15:24:39 +0100

Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning@meier-geinitz.de> writes:

> Are you sure that this isn't just a configuration problem? Can you
> look with "SANE_DEBUG_EPSON=255 scanimage -L" what's happening? If
> it's SCSI-related, you can also add "SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_SCSI=255".

Oops, I'm sorry.  I messed up, it was my fault, it actually works
fine.  So, you can update the entries for HP-UX 10.20:

Platform SANE    Compiler User-level USB     Shared  Dynamic X11 clients
         version          SCSI       Support library loading
         tested           support            support support
HP-UX    1.0.7   cc -Ae   yes        no      yes     yes     yes
10.20
HP-UX    1.0.7   gcc      yes        no      yes     yes     yes
10.20            3.0.1

I hope I'll be able to test HP-UX 11.00 tomorrow; on that platform,
I'll have another look at the dlopen() vs. shl_load() confusion, which
is currently described in a very, well, confusing way in README.hpux.

Greetings

--
Michael Piotrowski, M.A.                                  <mxp@dynalabs.de>