[sane-devel] Problems with Agfa Snapscan e20

Carlos M. Buj Ribas karlosbuj@terra.es
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:34:22 +0100

The noise is producing when the computer is starting up, at the end, just
before KDM appears.  It's like the inside part of the scanner could not go
forward/backward...

I am not able to print the bug file, sorry