[sane-devel] Snapscan backend: translations welcome

Oliver Schwartz Oliver.Schwartz@gmx.de
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 16:23:08 +0100

Salü,

I've added language translation support via SANE_I18N to the snapscan
backend. You'll need the latest SANE version from CVS (see
http://www.student.uit.no/~pere/linux/sane/cvs-server.html on how to access
the CVS server).

To enable translations you'll need to run "configure --enable-translations".
See sane-backends/po/README for details.

I've also added german translations for the snapscan backend. Other
translations are hihgly welcome. If you think the backend needs support for
your native language, write a translation file and email it to me. Again, see
the po/README file for details on how to write and test such a file.
po/snapscan.de.po may serve as an example.

Regards,

Oliver