[sane-devel] AGFA SnapScan e20: It's not in the scanimage list and don't work.

Carlos M. Buj Ribas karlosbuj@terra.es
Sat Feb 9 15:02:43 GMT 2002

Hi,

actually I don't know why I need usbmgr. I tried to use the scanner without
usbmgr and it didn't work. I found anywhere the information I need this
package. And the scanner is working perfectly... Could you tell me how to use
the scanner witout this package?.

Thanks.

Bye