[sane-devel] HP 6350C/XPA adapter

Peter Kirchgessner peter@kirchgessner.net
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:05:03 +0100

Hi Bob,

the XPA should be supported with SANE V 1.0.6. It is using the
hp-backend V 0.95. To see that the correct version of the backend is
used, do

export SANE_DEBUG_HP=5
xsane

You will see a line

hp_read_config: hp backend vX.YZ starts reading config file

If the version is less than 0.95, you might have not removed an older
version of SANE before installing 1.0.6.

--Peter

--
Peter Kirchgessner
http://www.kirchgessner.net