[sane-devel] UMAX and netbsd/macppc woes persist

abel deuring a.deuring@satzbau-gmbh.de
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:23:00 +0100

paul beard wrote:

> SO I seem to have PINT installed (configure found and enabled it)
>
> enabling PINT backend
>
> how do I use it?
>
> and I'd like to get this vprintf issue resolved: commenting out
> the offending line works, as far as compilation goes, but I doubt
> it's the best solution.
>
> [...ckends/work/sane-backends-1.0.7/frontend]:: make
> cc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../include -I../include
> -I/usr/local/include -D_GNU_SOURCE
> -DPATH_SANE_CONFIG_DIR=/usr/pkg/etc/sane.d
> -DPATH_SANE_DATA_DIR=/usr/pkg/share     -DV_MAJOR=1 -DV_MINOR=0 -g
> -O2 -W -Wall scanimage.c
> scanimage.c: In function `main':
> scanimage.c:1564: incompatible type for argument 2 of `vprintf'

The CVS version is already fixed; but simply disabling the vprintf, as
you did it, only affects "scanimage -f", printing a formattable list of
attached devices. So this should not touch your problems.

Abel