[sane-devel] Support fo r AŁ scanners

Tue, 9 Jul 2002 16:30:46 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 02:40:16PM +0100, Martyn Ranyard wrote:
> At 02:29 PM 7/9/02 +0100, John Richard Smith wrote:
> >I am in the market for an A3 scanner.
> >I cannot tell from your supported list which are A3.
> >
> >Cann anyone point me to a list of linux  supported A3 scanners
>
> I'm not sure there is one.

Search for "A3" in the list. There are at least the Mustek ScanExpress
A3 SP and the Paragon A3 Pro. Both are supported, but I have very few
comments on them. I'm not sure if they are sold anymore, but at least
the ScanExpress A3 was listed in an ad some month before. The Paragon
A3 Pro is quite expensive and a really massive equipment :-)

> Henning, is this something you could add to the list generator?

I think that can be added to the comment field if it's not obvious
from the model name.