[sane-devel] Adaptec 2904 and Paragon MFS-8000SP

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 23:50:23 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 11:23:56PM +0200, christoph bier wrote:
> I don't think that it is a hardware problem because the same hardware
>
> works under windows. Unfortunately I don't have another SCSI-device
> or adapter. I try to check the termination of the SCSI bus even if I don't
>  know how to do it right now =).

Some other thoughts: maybe the driver for the 2904 is buggy? Maybe
there is a interrupt or other conflict that doesn't happen with Windows?

By the way: The Mustek supplied SCSI card should also work. It's not
very good but it's supported by the g_NCR5380 driver.