[sane-devel] Default path for USB device .conf files

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:08:18 -0400

--/04w6evG8XlLl3ft

I don't know if there is a good reason for it, but I added
/dev/usb/scanner0 to the epson.conf file. The old line is still
in there, and both usb device file entries are commented out, so=20
that they don't interfere with any other backend.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 11:29:17AM +0100, Tim Waugh wrote:
> Is there any good reason not to use (for example) '/dev/usb/scanner0'
> instead of '/dev/usbscanner0' in the various SANE .conf files?
>=20
> Tim.
> */

--=20