[sane-devel] Problems porting to cygwin

Jim.George jim.george at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 4 20:44:10 BST 2002

Folks,

	This is my first attempt at porting sane to cygwin.

	So far everything has been going smoothely, until I get to make
install when it complains that it can't find a file (see attached).

	Could someone clear this up for me?  I have compiled it with and
without the dynamic libraries but to no avail.

Kind Regards,

Jim