[sane-devel] Default path for USB device .conf files

Karl Heinz Kremer khk at khk.net
Fri Jun 21 22:08:18 BST 2002

I don't know if there is a good reason for it, but I added
/dev/usb/scanner0 to the epson.conf file. The old line is still
in there, and both usb device file entries are commented out, so
that they don't interfere with any other backend.

Karl Heinz Kremer                                  khk at khk.net
PGP Key at                 http://www.khk.net/download/khk.asc
EPSON Sane Backend:                         http://www.khk.net