[sane-devel] sane weirdness + UMAX Astra 1220 S

Erik Inge Bolsų knan@mo.himolde.no
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:34:54 +0100 (CET)

On 1 Mar 2002, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
>On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 12:49, Oliver Rauch wrote:
>Hallo Oliver
>> you have 5 devices on this scsi controller.
>> How long are the scsi cables if you add all length?
>> Is the controller a fast or an ultra scsi chipset?
>
>Fast SCSI. For the length, I'll try to shorten it... I can't really much
>say given the mess in SCSI cabling, but "long" would qualify it.
>
>What is the lenght limit for Fast SCSI ?

In theory, three meters total (including internal and external chain, if
you have both).

--
Erik I. Bolsų | email: <knan at mo.himolde.no>
The UNIX philosophy basically involves giving you enough rope to