[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1250

Jaeger, Gerhard g.jaeger@earthling.net
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:28:59 +0100

Hi Uwe, hi lists,

I've currently put the test-version 0.41-102 onto the Plustek
driver downloadpage at
http://home.t-online.de/home/g-jaeger/plustek.html

You will find the files at the download section in the test area.
They're called plustek-sane-0.41-101.tgz.
The files are patches against SANE-1.0.7.
With these files, it is possible to make the EPSON 1250 work.
The only problem is currently the calibration, but I think we'll
make it work someday...

  Gerhard