[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1250

Jaeger, Gerhard gjaeger@sysgo.de
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 08:34:05 +0100

Hi Phil,

On Dienstag, 5. März 2002 03:23, Philip Underwood wrote:
[SNIP]
> In addition to the one that Gene mentioned, there is also a patch
> available on http://hp2200c.sourceforge.net/

--> ain't this one broken???

> I have had a few reports that this works quite well; I really need to
> look at what Gerhard Jaeger has been looking at, and see which version
> we should be working on...
>
> Phil Underwood

The stuff I'm working at is a kind of sideeffect of the code I originally
got from Plustek. The code has been made for the Plustek LM983x based devices
and also some OEM devices for KYE/Genius. Some minor changes within
that code (which is part of the Plustek-backend so far) made also other
Lm983x based devices work (more or less, because of the calibration) - except
devices like the CANON ones which use CIS sensors...

If you need more info, mail me, but please use my private eMail address:
g.jaeger@earthling.net

Gerhard