[sane-devel] New version of the Plustek backend

Jaeger, Gerhard gjaeger@sysgo.de
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:29:28 +0100

Hi Henning,

thanks for the tests, some of them cover my observations
but I currently can't say why this happens...
Even it's a problem while processing the configuration file,
it's not good to have these segfaults.
I'll check this out later this week.

If you need assistance while tweaking the Bearpaw settings
simply send me a mail to my private account (I think you
already have the address)

Gerhard

[SNIP]

[SNAP]