[sane-devel] Is there a Epson Perfection 1250 Photo driver in the pipeline ?

William Smyth smythwilliam@hotmail.com
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 01:35:15 +0800

Hi All

I have noticed a lot of work is going on writing a sane driver that will
work with the EPSON Perfection 1250. Will this driver when completed work
with a EPSON Perfection 1250 Photo ? I can not add to the coding side of the
driver but I am willing to test any alpha/beta versions of the driver on my
RHL 7.2 set-up with a EPSON Perfection 1250 Photo. It will give me something
to do while I look for software testers Job in Perth, Australia !!! So if I
can help please let me know.

Cheers
Will Smyth