[sane-devel] a backend test

Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:00:05 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 02:19:21PM -0600, Frank Zago wrote:
> Your bug report looks smaller everytime. I take that as a good sign :)

That doesn't mean that I don't find bugs but they are located in the
backends not in tst-backend currently. I'm looking into the net
backend and wire code currently. Lots of pleasure...

> In your pnm backend, in sane_get_parameters, you could return a slightly
> different number of line and line size when a backup is not occuring.

I'm not sure if I understand this, what do you mean by backup? Do you
mean scan? Maybe I will implement this in the test backend.