[sane-devel] Scanning speed slower, or is it just me?

Jeremy L Rosenberger jlr4@cornell.edu
29 Mar 2002 19:00:13 -0700

I finally had a chance to test this, and sure enough, using the usb-uhci
driver rather than the "alternate"/"JE" uhci driver sped things up
considerably. The scanner head now moves at what is, as far as I can
tell, full speed.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Cheers,
Jeremy